Tuesday, April 7, 2009

u wan to know this guysss.??

fwenn...

i have a bit story about a few of guys that i know it before..tilll now they r steel my fwen 

just sometime life have a bit change...

because what we wan... can be what we dreem of... so for this time i like to introduce some of guyss before till now thay steel my fwen that i naver know what is the complite life they all....


yeahh like this of guys.. i jus know tham for a while... ether that.. the guys who put a skete behind.. he's name is aMier.. for me he a nice person... but jus for first week we know each others.. but for a long time he jus a normal guys and jus a normal person that we can raspect like a fwen...who's jus same like others..Hi5 Emoticon


ok bout 3 oF this Boyy... They a BEt Boyy..

Notty..funny.. and to much talk...

(1)Masly he's nice.. but i can explain anything bout him

(2)QaYYum he's nice before whan first time i meet him with engku.. but now.. jus God KNow all about Him

(3)ahmad.. i not really know about him... so no comment..


Hi5 Emoticon

Engku Abdul man... he's a nice person.. but mayb im jus see him in outside look.. he's my first love... whan im rich my age 14years.. i have lot of story about him inside my memory.. i don know wye ... start we make our own way... every years we never miss to meet each otrhers in the different life and different way.. days to days.. month  to month... years to years...

em something missing ,... a few years that we not contact each others.. god wan to intoduce me to someone that have a relation with EngKu aBduL MAn...

PAK ENGkU... he is my customers.. i know him whan im work at HOTEL EDEN (the zon regency hotel by the sea) he fathers of EngKu man.. he a very nice person for me.. every time i see him .. i talk to him... i jus remember to my father ...(he's lift me whan im really need somebody to love me...) but now ..but now the person that i respect like my( father)(ether i know him not for a long time) pak engku also lift us in this world...( a nice person like him god more appreciate than us) ....

so this all guys.. will always being inside memory ... today tomorrow and mayb forever aslong im steel with this blog...

( SO . Appreciate people, what ever hpend ether we don know them)

No comments: