Saturday, December 27, 2008

Pujangga tag aku~

1. What's Your Most Favourite Colour?                                                                         Black,White..Pink AND BLUE.. is a nice colour for  person like me

2.Who Is The Most Important To You?

Everything Is Important To Me..


3. How Often Do You Think Of Commiting Suicide?
1000 or million naver n ever...!!

4. Do You Think You Have Enough Confidence?
Most Of The Times..but sometime only lost my confidence whan im sick!

5. How Many Babies Do You Want?
A twince baby...If I can, I Would Like Many Babies..I Really Like Children..

6. Do You Believe In Seeing A Rainbow After The Rain?
Yeah..Sometimes..1 year may just 1 time mayb..

7. What's Your Goal Next Year?
Find A perfact life..Hahaha..

8. Who'll You Miss The Most, If You Don't Talk To Them?
Somebody,( im vary love him but steel can tell him the true, till he alredy got a new love, so sad by that, )

9. Do You Think The Person Who Tag Like To Play Kidnapping?
Err..I Don't Know..Are You Ell or crazy?( huhu tah apa-apa jer...!!!)

10. What Do You Want For Christmas?
Im not celebrate christmas..Huwaaa...but if i celebrate i will ask to be rich person hahahahhaha not just a toy!!!!!!!

11. What Is Your Bad Habit.?.                                                                                                                   em just going out till late nite,.. but on future a wish for new  year i promise with my salf wan to change ...!!!! huhuhu

12. Do You Have A Secret Crush?
I Think So..Maybe...I Guess...I Don't Know...(same answers=P)Hello Kitty Smileys

13. Do You Cherish Every Single Friendship Of Yours?
I Tried.. but sometime a bit hard(apa jer ni.. pening kepala banyak nah soalan huhuhuh)

14. What Does Flying Mean To You?

like a bird fliying over the sea.. how far thay go....Hello Kitty Smileys

15. What Do You Crave For The Most Currently?

THinking about future...

16. Are You Single/ Relationship?
Single Mingle..is before but now have some one special...   

17. What Have You Done To Yourself To Make Yourself Happy?
pray and also singin..and find some relex place. 

18. How's Your Day?
some time bet.. some time happy..... 

19. If You Were Asked To Make A Wish, What Would You Ask For?
I Wish I Was An Attractive Person..not only that.. i also wan to have my own big happy family and also lucky..

20. I Tag :

naver ever,on future mayb..!!!

WOW!! fIrst tIme KENE tag terUK sANgat.... PEniNg NYERR.. 

Hello Kitty Smileys

No comments: